- Product Size
- Care Instructions
- OPTIMAL SOLUTION: Easy to use, soft, and snuggly, fleece bedding is the perfect option to making your pet(s) comfortable.
- TOP-QUALITY & HIGHLY EFFECTIVE MATERIALS: The outer 2 layers are made with fleece, a durable yet comfortable material that creates a snug environment for your pet and wicks away any moisture into the middle layer. The middle layer of the cage liner is a recycled denim padding which is highly absorbent and odor capturing so your little friend won’t have to walk on pee or endure the smell of urine.
- MANY DESIGNS & SIZES: Our prints are continuously changing so you can always find a new design for your cage! Our collection includes many different sizes that are compatible with C&C, Midwest, and other common types of cages.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Machine washable and tumble dries quickly which allows you to save time and always keep your pet’s cage clean.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made in the USA using top-quality materials. The absorbent denim layer is made from 100% recycled materials, so we can help protect the environment while helping you take care of your little buddy. These cage liners are reusable and last for years, so you don’t have to worry about continuously purchasing bedding or producing waste.
Designed to fit the Midwest Guinea Pig Habitat OR other cages which measure 24"x47" OR 24"x48".
Liners are made larger than your cage measurements to account for possible shrinkage.
*Before use, follow the wicking instructions to make sure your liner is absorbing properly.*
Upon receiving, wash and dry your liner using the instructions below, making sure to add 1/2 a cup of vinegar in the wash.
Once dry, slowly drizzle warm water on the liner. If the water absorbs into the fabric, your liner is ready to use! If the water stays beaded on top of the liner, repeat the process.
Using a hand broom & dust pan, sweep up poop throughout the cage daily to keep it maintained.
The amount of time between each wash depends on factors such as sex of your pets, how many pets per cage, and cage size. Wash your liner every 3 to 7 days, as needed.
Before washing, brush as much of the poop, hair, and hay off the liner and into a trash OR shake your liner off outside.
Wash on warm using scent and dye free detergent.
Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
Add 1/2 cup of vinegar to help with the smell or to aid in wicking.
Tumble dry on low heat or hang dry.
All orders are shipped within 1 to 2 business days. We do not ship on weekends or US holidays. Please allow 3 to 7 business days after your order has shipped, for delivery within the United States. Delivery time to other countries varies.
We are not responsible for delays or lost orders caused by our shipping carriers. If it has been more than 14 days past your shipment confirmation date (US) or 1 month past your shipment confirmation date (All other countries), please contact us at email@example.com.Returns/Refunds:
To be eligible for a return, please contact us within 14 days of delivery. Products must be shipped back within 30 days of delivery.
Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused/unwashed.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Return shipping labels will be provided for defective products. Customer will be responsible for return shipping on all other returns.
Once your return is received and inspected/approved, you'll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund. We will contact you via email if there are any issues regarding your refund.
You can always contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding returns. We are happy to help!